DVI Communications provides complete support for Client IT Infrastructure (LANs, WANs, servers, Data Centers) relocation/activation when the Client physically relocates systems, personnel, or offices, or for in-place renovation or construction of new facilities.
Over the course of our history, DVI has supported countless new construction and corporate relocation projects, as well as planned, designed, engineered, and implemented large-scale voice, data, cabling, radio, security, and AV technology systems for major corporations, and organizations.
With respect to IT relocation, DVI has supported several hundred projects encompassing over 100MM sq. ft. in the aggregate of useable space and tens of thousands of personnel and include both high-rise and campus environments and both base building and interiors.
DVI provides the complete life cycle of deployment services for all elements of the Client Infrastructure including IT systems, data centers, security systems, wireless systems, video systems, and physical security systems. This family of services includes:
- Site Selection
- Requirements Definition
- Existing Technology Retention Analysis (Move as is, replicate, upgrade or replace)
- Technology Inventory, Asset Compilation and Tracking
- Design, Engineering Acquisition Support (voice, datacomm, video, security and audio-visual systems)
- Multi-disciplinary Coordination for Technology Systems (with Owner, Architect, Engineer, Construction Trades, Contractors, Owners Reps.)
- Systems Implementation Management (Vendor/Project Management)
- Network Services Provisioning (Ordering, Relocating Lines & Services)
- Systems Acceptance Testing
- Cutover Support
- Technology Systems Move Coordination and Migration Planning
- Post Cutover Support
DVI offers clients services in a variety of disciplines:
- Systems Design & Implementation: Encompasses the complete procurement cycle of planning, designing, specifying, and implementing complex information systems.
- Facilities Planning: Assisting clients in the design and implementation of new high tech facilities (premises), which can accommodate people as well as technology.
- SAVE™ (Security Assessment Validation & Engineering): Providing comprehensive physical, information, and telecommunications security consulting.
- Management Consulting & Strategic Planning: Supports the deployment of technology within an organization while maximizing Return on Investment.
[read more=”READ MORE” less=”READ LESS”]
DVI’s professional staff brings enthusiasm, depth and experience to the industry. Our senior personnel possess the technical aptitude, business acumen, and proven track record to effectively support our clients in various capacities. Our technical specialists are knowledgeable in the latest offerings, have implemented many complex systems and use state-of-the-art systems analysis and design techniques. Together, they create information systems to satisfy a broad spectrum of client applications.
DVI’s staff members have expertise and real-world experience with a broad spectrum of systems and services, including:
- Infrastructure and premises cabling
- Security and physical access control systems
- Disaster recovery and contingency planning
- Mission –critical Technology Center design and engineering
- Audio/Visual systems(Board Rooms, War Rooms, Video Walls)
- LAN – Local Area Networks
- WAN – Wide Area Networks (including frame relay and ATM)
- Telephony systems (PBX, voice networks, voice mail and VOIP)
- Voice recording and call accounting systems
- Wireless Communications systems ( VHF,UHF, Microwave, Satellite, Wi-Fi)
- Interim communication services and migration plans
- External telecommunications carrier services
See some of our recent relocation projects.
- Relocation Project for Global Multinational Financial Firm
- Relocation Project for CUNY/CSI (City University of New York)
- Relocation Project for New York Life Insurance
- Relocation Project for Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue
- Relocation Project for Shearman & Sterling
- Relocation Project for Leading World Class Management Consultancy
- Relocation Project for American Management Association (AMA)
- Relocation Project for Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- Relocation Project for United Way
- Relocation Project for Cushman & Wakefield
- Relocation Project for Met Life Real Estate
- Relocation Project for Information Builders Inc.
- Relocation Project for Verizon Wireless
- Relocation Project for Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA)
- Relocation Project for Large Metropolitan Police Department
- Relocation Project for Port Authority of NY and NJ
- Relocation Project for Keyspan Energy/National Grid