DVI has designed and deployed technology infrastructure to support numerous medical applications including patient care, bedside computing, laboratory, clinical, procedure rooms as well as ambulatory (outpatient) operations.
For Montefiore Medical Center DVI supported the telecommunications networking infrastructure development of several new facilities and the renovation of existing facilities:
- DVI supported the Hospital-wide LAN/WAN infrastructure upgrade in conjunction with Montefiore’s major applications rollout, including: development of data network technical requirements specifications and selection of data network vendor, covering routers, Ethernet switches and LAN hubs; development of Hospital-wide IP addressing/naming plans; and development of Frame Relay network to support connectivity to MMC’s remote medical offices and clinics.
- For the new Medical Arts Pavilion (MAP), a new 9-story building which is a physician-affiliated practice complex, DVI supported the design, engineering of a standard structured cabling plant for offices, procedure rooms and exam area.
- DVI supported the telecommunications cabling and data local area network (LAN) renovation of the Weiler Pavilion.
- For the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore (CHAM), DVI served as the technology consultant responsible for the design, engineering and implementation of the technology-infrastructure to support this 180-bed pediatric facility including in-building wireless LAN.
- For the Contract Management Organization (CMO), DVI supported the layout and deployment of the Aspect ACD contact center.