DVI can help you with initiatives aimed at Data Center and work environment energy conservation, energy efficiency, green-energy solutions, and cost savings, as follows:
- Floor Space Planning
- Rack Planning and Design
- Capacity Planning
- Improved reporting for resource utilization (all IT/mechanical resources)
- Temperature, humidity, airflow, power, lighting monitoring
We’ll help you obtain navigate the government-sponsored energy incentive programs and bring you rebates and savings tp project and ongoing operations. Let us do the leg work and you simply reap the benefits.
The Consolidated Edison Company of New York (Con Edison) and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) offer funding to help customers identify and offset the cost of data center efficiency projects. Through the Data Center Efficiency Program (DCEP), Con Edison and NYSERDA provide expertise and financial incentives to help data center customers reduce operating costs, improve energy efficiency, and reduce carbon emissions.
DVI’s Industry Presence in the Energy Arena
DVI has published extensively on the topic of energy-related issues and technologies at IEEE Conferences and in books and book chapters, including on the following topics (by way of publication title):
- Book: Designing Green Networks and Network Operations (Francis and Taylor, 2011)
Smart City/Smart Buildings/Energy/Transportation
- IoT Considerations, Requirements, and Architectures for Smart Buildings – Energy Optimization and Next Generation Building Management Systems (IEEE IoT Journal, February 2017) (see http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/7805265/)
- The Emerging “Energy Internet of Things” (book chapter, Elsevier, 2018)
- Smart Cities: Internet Of Things Applications for Optimal Resource Management of Scarce and Aging Infrastructure (book chapter, Elsevier, 2018)
Smart Grid And Security
- A Review of Wireless and Satellite-based M2M Services in Support of Smart Grids. 1st EAI International Conference on Smart Grid Assisted Internet of Things (SGIoT 2017) July 11–13, 2017, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada, with MONET (SCIE) Special Issue.
- IoT Security (IoTSec) Considerations, Requirements, and Architectures (IEEE CCNC 2017, January 2017).
- Energy-Efficient IoT-Based “Black Box” For Aeronautical And Other Applications (submitted)