DVI Communications provides complete design/build support for Client IT Infrastructure (LANs, WANs, servers, Data Centers) in
existing or newly-constructed facilities.
In certain instances, Client schedule, budget or resource requirements dictate a more streamlined approach to technology deployment than traditional design–bid–build paradigms.
Serving as a technology construction manager and with qualified subcontractors, for selected projects DVI has supported the design–build of client technology infrastructure.
DVI provides the complete life cycle of deployment services for all elements of the Client Infrastructure including IT systems, data centers, security systems, wireless systems, video systems, and physical security systems. This family of services includes:
- Needs Assessment
- Conceptual Design
- Definition of performance metrics (QoS, availability, management) of integrated system
- Budgetary Estimates
- Detailed Design, Engineering and Specifications Preparation
- Bid and RFP Process Management and Support
- Bid/Proposal Analysis, Evaluation and Recommendation
- Contract Negotiation
- Information Technology Construction, Installation and Implementation Management
- System Acceptance Testing, Commissioning and Cutover Support
- System documentation (As-built, operation); and,
- Post-cutover performance monitoring
At a Client’s option, DVI communications provides System Deployment or Technology Relocation services on a turnkey basis. Services/activities encompass:
- Establishment of multi-disciplinary Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) team and/or vendor(s) collaborative workgroups
- Design-Build Paradigm
- Product Sourcing/Staging /Implementation
- Expedited Purchasing
- Technology De-install/Relocate/Re-install
- Fast Track Deployment
- Simplified Accountability
- As-built Documentation
See some of our recent design/build projects.
- Project Profile for Jacobi Medical Center – HHC
- Project Profile for Prominent Commercial Litigation Boutique Firm
- Project Profile for Doris Duke Charitable Foundation