Let DVI Communications lead you through the Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) process.
We will help you:
✓ Take strategic control of the data center
✓ Reduce run-the-engine costs of the operation
✓ Improve information Technology (IT) agility to respond to new service requirements
✓ Meet regulatory directives on power reduction goals
✓ Receive government-provided financial incentives for datacenter upgrades
Starting with the fundamental premise of “do we need a Data Center”, DVI can assess if and how outsourcing or migrating some or all of IT production applications to private or public cloud computing
Resources may be a viable and more cost- effective and/or reliable alternative to operating and maintaining your own Data Center or as large & complex data center.
We can assist you in all aspects of DCIM implementation including the following:
- Data Center optimization support to reduce costs and improve operational flexibility
- Strategic architectural management of data centers in the context of business planning, capacity planning, business continuity, carbon footprint reductions, smart/green energy, service agility.
- Minimize costs of physical space
- Manage and reduce energy costs
- Manage capacity for rapid expansion/new services
- Consolidate/Virtualize IT resources
- Consolidate/Move/Virtualize Data Centers
- Deploy cloud-oriented architecture (private, hybrid, public)
- Technology refresh
- Business Continuity
- Green Energy/Sustainability
- Regulatory Compliance
- Physical and Cyber Security
- Transform datacenter as a core asset
- Strategic Planning and IT Service Management
We’ll help you with:
- Floor Space Planning
- Rack Planning and Design
- Capacity Planning
- Refresh/Change Management
- Improved reporting for resource utilization (all IT/mechanical resources)
- Temperature, humidity, airflow, power, lighting monitoring
- And we’ll help you obtain navigate the government-sponsored energy incentive programs and bring you cash in the door. Let us do the leg work and you simply reap the benefits.
The Consolidated Edison Company of New York (Con Edison) and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) offer funding to help customers identify and offset the cost of data center efficiency projects. Through the Data Center Efficiency Program (DCEP), Con Edison and NYSERDA provide expertise and financial incentives to help data center customers reduce operating costs, improve energy efficiency, and reduce carbon emissions.
See some of data center related projects.